MEMBERSHIP DUES PER YEAR: $20 INDIVIDUAL – $30 COUPLE/FAMILY (up to 8 immediate family members)
Purchase a 3-year membership for $50/$75 to save even more.
If you’d like to join our club use this link below.
Join below or use this link!
Who we support
WVRR supports our community in the following ways.
Shoes for Athletes Project:
The Willamette Valley Road Runners Club, in partnership with Gallagher Fitness Resources, is committed to supporting local student-athletes with our “Shoes for Athletes Project.” Each year, mid-Willamette Valley area high schools are offered the opportunity to present two track and field team members a pair of free running shoes of their choice through Gallagher Fitness Resources in downtown Salem. Students may be selected to receive shoes by their high school coach based on financial need, for motivational purposes, or as special recognition. Special thanks to Gallagher Fitness Resources for partnering with WVRR to offer this program.
Each race we hold supports that local school(s) athletic program that volunteers to help in race day events.
These schools take 75% of the race profits and 100% of race donations so each participant helps support their programs.
Kelsy Oldham Scholarship:
Kelsy Oldham was a 12-year competitive runner and great student when she passed in a motor vehicle accident on her way to compete in the Junior Olympics held in Idaho in 1997. Her mother passed in the accident as well. In Kelsy’s memory, two scholarships have been established in her name. Those eligible are mid-Willamette Valley High School Seniors who have demonstrated outstanding academic, running, and leadership achievements. These individuals should be team players who have participated in either cross-country or track and field while in high school. Each candidate will be scored on leadership, strengths and weaknesses, financial need, athletic contribution, positive attitude, perseverance, ability to motivate others, academics, and attendance (both in school and in their sport).
• Proud to be part of a club that raises over $30,000 a year for local schools, athletic programs, and other charities.
• Proud to be a part of six club-sponsored races every year.
• Your registration and donations help support our scholarships & shoes for athletes program.
• Regular email updates about events.
• Discounted entry fee to any of the six club-sponsored races.
• 10% discount on shoes at Gallagher Fitness Resources.
• Social runs with GFR to get you started in your running adventures.
• Lots of great people to run with!